In a nuthsell:
“Training from the Back of the Room” is a fresh approach to learning, training, presenting and facilitating. Developed by Sharon Bowman, TBR uses cognitive neuroscience and brain-based learning techniques. The concept is recognized internationally as one of the most effective frameworks for accelerated learning.
During the two days of certified classes, you will experiment with many different TBR related concepts and techniques to enhance learning in your professional environment (including training, meetings, workshop, coaching, consulting).
Is it for me?
TBR classes are game-changers and eye-openers for everyone interested in improving the way they learn by using cognitive neuroscience. It’s especially useful for (but not limited to):
- Corporate and Non-Corporate trainers
- University Lecturers and Teachers
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Trainers, Team facilitators
- Coaches, Psychologists
- Learning and Development Professionals
- HR & Marketing Professionals
- Virtual Content Creators – Online Training, Webinars, Podcasts, etc.
- Public speakers
- Anyone who needs to effectively engage with an audience
What will I learn?
- Design your engaging classes based on the Training From The Back of The Room concept.
- Apply “The Six Trumps” – six learning principles based on brain science that will unleash your brain’s potential, enhance learning and improve information retention. No matter of the content that you teach or being taught.
- Understand, define and explain the elements of brain science and human learning which are most relevant for you that may be used in your distinct environments.
- Learn how to choose and incorporate different learning activities to increase learners’ attention, retention and engage their whole brain.
- Discover how to use the 4C “map” as a training design and delivery model for any brain-based instructions.
- Learn how to design new classes from scratch or redesign your current programs to make them enjoyable for the attendees and also to help them learn more.
- How to build a safe learning environment that accelerates learning for everyone.
- Experience how to combine brain science and technology to bring creativity into your classroom and build engagement.
- Deep dive into the newest trends, collections of the best teaching practices and other experiences. Being a trainer for years doesn’t mean you’ve tried it all.
- Learn how to combine Agile, Scrum, Accelerated Learning and TBR into one memorable learning and development experience.
What will I get?
- A certificate of “Training From The Back of The Room Practioner”
- Sharon’s best-selling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn”
- Sharon Bowman’s newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
- A copy of the 55-page participant workbook that is only available with this program
- A collection of “brain activating tools” – game prizes, training souvenirs, and learning aids – that can be used in the participant’s training programs
- A 10% discount for other Wawel HIll’s training
- Access to the TBR Practitioner Slack Community
- 1-hour video consulting after the classes.
Should I prepare?
Not really. Three weeks before the training you will receive some reading suggestions. In case you’d like to read or learn more before the classes, please let us know. We always have a lot of extra materials to share with our attendees.
There are no upcoming events at this time