Justyna is a Kanban Practioner who loves helping teams to work better and deliver the right products at the right time. As an Agile Believer, she brings new ways of working across the organizations. In her consulting work, she helps teams to design a company culture that enables everyone to unleash their potential and strive for the best.
Over the last few years, she has been working with various startups as a marketing/business and UX strategist. As a Design Thinker with a background in tech startups, she helped teams to change the way they think, design, build and deliver digital products.
Thanks to her experience in working with large organizations as well as startups, she brings freshness into mature business and enriches startups with knowledge about mature processes.
Justyna loves both designing new customized classes and delivering the already tried ones:
- Introduction to Flow Thinking and Kanban using Kanban Quest simulation
- Introduction to Agile Management for non-IT environment
- Certified Training From the Back of The Room
- Flight Levels Systems Architecture
- Kanban for Scrum Team
- Design Thinking Flow
- Design your Thinking
- Flowcon 2019 in Paris: Whack-a-mole! Wake up call for product dreamers
- Agile on the Beach 2019 in Cornwall: Design your thinking
- Scrum Days 2019 in Kyiv: Wake up for product dreames
- Soap Conference 2019 in Kraków: Design your thinking!
- Agile on the Boat 2019 in Wrocław: W rytmie Design Thinking
- WUD (World Usability Days) Kraków 2018: Design Wars
- Outsource People 2016: Client’s Juicy UX experience
Community & University events:
Juicy UX, Kraków Startups, Geek Carrots Girls, Fuckup night, Children University, WSEI – University of Economy and Technology