Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.wawelhill.com/
Obligation to provide information
We value your trust in providing us your data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect using this website. According to art. 13 § 1 and § 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GPRD) we would like to inform you that:
The controller of your personal data is Wawel Hill sp. z o.o. with its seat in Krakow, Al. Zygmunta Krasińskiego 17/3 Kraków, Poland, entered into the register of enterprises of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście, under KRS: 0000344856, TAX ID/NIP: 6772335034, REGON: 121069370, having share capital of PLN 25 000, (“Wawel Hill sp. z o.o”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- by mail or personal by visiting – our address is Al. Zygmunta Krasińskiego 17/3, 31-111 Kraków, Poland
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Your personal data will be stored for a period until you withdraw (opt-out) your consent to the processing of data for the purposes or until the limitation period for claims expire.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
You have the right to object to further processing, and if you agree to the processing of data to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
You also have the right to transfer data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in Poland to The President of the Office Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
Your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will be based on the principles of personalizing the marketing of services and products addressed to you, and the consequence of such processing will be a personalized advertising of services and products of the Organizers sent to the e-mail address and telephone number provided. However, it shall not cause any legal effects to you or any essential affect your situation.
§ 1. Rules for the processing of personal data
- Wawel Hill sp. z o.o may process all required personal data of Users necessary for the provision of services and settlements performed within the framework of the Website.
- The provision of personal data by the User is not required to browse the contents of the Website.
- Provision of personal data by a User is voluntary, however, if such data is provided to the Joint controllers, the User is obliged to provide true data solely relating to the User.
- The provision of personal data may be necessary to use all of the Website’s functions; this applies particularly to Registration.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- Wawel Hill sp. z o.o may process the personal data of Users for the purposes of: providing electronic services within the framework of the Website; concluding and performing a contract associated with participation in one of the Conferences (art. 6§ 1 pkt b GPRD) ; settlement of payments made by Users (art. 6§ 1 pkt b GPRD); marketing of own and Partners services (art. 6§ 1 pkt a RODO) as well as for other legally permissible purposes (art. 6§ 1 pkt c i f GPRD).
- The controller of personal data hereby informs that the personal data provided to him as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is transferred to the United States by being stored in a database on a server located in the United States. This is due to the fact that Wawel Hill sp. z o.o. uses the MailChimp mailing system whose supplier is an American entity. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
Your personal data will be kept:
- from the day you submit them until the time you send us an email with a request to remove your data or until the limitation period for claims expire. Your request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in a case when the legal basis of processing your data is your consent you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- receive a copy of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of a contract or your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Poland President of the Office Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) and to an effective judicial remedy.
Cookie Files Policy
- The entity publishing cookie files on end device and gaining access to them is Wawel Hill sp. z o.o. with its seat in Krakow, Al. Zygmunta Krasińskiego 17/3 Kraków, Poland .
- The site uses cookie files (text files saved on user’s device) that identify a user in a way required to allow some operations.
- Cookie files are used to:
- adjust contents of the site to user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the site, these files, in particular, allow the recognition of user’s device and display the site adequately to his individual needs,
- collect statistics that inform on how users use websites which allows improvement of their structure and contents,
- maintain session after logging in so the user does not have to enter his login and password on every sub-site,
- limit the number of advertisements displayed as well as in order to deliver and match their contents to user’s interests.
- The following types of cookie files are used within site:
- “necessary” cookie files that allow the use of services available within the site, i.e. authentification cookie files used in services requiring authentification within the site,
- cookie files that ensure the safety i.e. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site,
- performance cookie files that allow collection of information on the use of pages within the site,
- functional cookie files allowing remembering of settings selected by user and user interface personalization, i.e. in terms of selected language or region from which user comes from, font size, website looks, etc,
- advertising cookie files, allowing delivery of advertising contents that are adjusted to user’s interests.
- In many cases software used to view websites (web browser) automatically allows storage of cookie files in user’s end device. Website users can change these settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block automated acceptance of cookie files in web browser settings or to inform on each storage of cookie files on user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of cookie files support is available in the software settings (settings of the web browser).
- Cookie files are stored on-site user’s end device and may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service provider, i.e. Google, Facebook. More information on these cookie files can be found on websites of each third party.
- Service provider informs that limitation of the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on pages within the site.